Was there an Easy Bake Oven in your house when you were a kid? I loved mine. I remember taking the mix, adding water, putting the batter in the small round pan, and sliding it into the oven to be baked by the light bulb. I waited… and waited… and eventually a little round cake was created. I still love to bake. My mom being a great baker was likely a bigger influence than my Easy Bake Oven, but it certainly helped.
Wouldn’t it be cool to have managing money be this easy?
Who wouldn’t want Easy Bake Finances?
Here’s how I see it working. There’s a simple mix (you get to choose the flavor). You just add a bit of money, you let it bake and rise and, if you are patient enough, at the end you have your delicious result.
It actually could be that easy. At least parts of money management could be.
The recipe is simple:
- Find the investment mix you like. There are lots of places to do this – either using a financial advisor to help, going with an online service, or doing your own research (the last being less easy bake but may suit your tastes).
- Add generous amounts of savings.
- Sift through limiting money beliefs.
- Stir in abundant thoughts.
- Be patient and let it bake. Your money cake may rise or fall but with enough time you’ll likely end up with your delicious treat.
Feel free to share this recipe!
Every good wish,
P.S. When you’re ready and the time is right, let me know if you want to have a conversation about how to listen to and understand your own thoughts and beliefs when it comes to money. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and put “money thoughts” in the subject line.
Click to subscribe to the Prosperity Tips newsletter.
Like this post? Click below to share…