Ever had a goal that you’ve wanted for a long time? One that seemed so right, you’ve had it for a while, and then boom, it was achieved.
If you’ve ever heard me speak you know I’ve talked for a while about wanting to get hired to speak in Australia. I’ve always wanted to go there. Why? I think I might want to live there for part of the year and thought I should visit first!
Well… I’m there now!
I’m speaking at a large financial services meeting on how to Create Prosperity on Purpose.
Here’s how I manifested this and…
These steps will work for your goals too:
- What is it you want to have, be, or do? For me get hired to speak in Australia. Get flown there, paid to speak and make the time to see some of the country. Clarity is very key.
- Why do you want this? I want to see Australia! What is your reason for your goal?
- Who else wins? Goals happen so much more quickly when it’s not just about you. How does achieving your goal help others? I have a message to share at the conference I know will support people in the audience to grow their businesses with more ease, make a bigger impact and grow their incomes. And our daughter Amy is traveling with me for part of the trip (clearly a win for her)!
- What does it look and feel like? Visualization is a powerful tool. Every time I led people through visualizing their goals in a workshop I pictured me standing on a stage in Australia. With a big audience, sharing valuable information, feeling excited and joyful, and getting a standing ovation at the end! I didn’t just picture this once, it did it over and over.
- What ya gonna do? It took more than just picturing it. I applied to speak. Actually, I applied three times to speak at this conference. This time I had an inner knowing that my message would be so helpful for people at this meeting. I felt different than the prior applications. You must take inspired action.
I’d love to hear about the goal that you’re working on…
Every good wish,
+ Interested in improving your relationship with money? Feeling like you might have some beliefs or blocks in business and your personal finances you’d like to clear? Learn more here.